Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Fork boots installed:

All that’s left is the spokes (which still haven’t shipped). It’s fucking beautiful, I can’t stop staring at it. I don’t think I’ve ever loved a bike as much as I do this one.

R13

The other asshole
It was barely even a meme, just another ridiculous ass looney tunes clip dug up and posted [emoji23]

Memes come and go, Chungus is forever... or until I get too wild and wreck it beyond repair/kill myself [emoji1787]

R13

The other asshole
Still waiting [emoji849] They’re supposed to be here Tuesday.

I-81 Motorsport park looks like it’s gonna be fun with the new layouts, and the MotoX track looks like it might be tame enough for the heavy pig, we’ll see if I’m back at that skill level.

R13

The other asshole

Rear rim is laced up and trued, pinched the fucking tube... luckily I ordered another and at the time unneeded rear, hopefully I don’t pinch it too...

Won’t be too much longer until it’s not a pod racer.

94RS

No fucks given.
That’s why I gave up on the tube tires and bought tubeless. Kept fucking up tubes [emoji23]

I keep seeing that damn Sportster on FB ads for HD’s Battle of the Kings. Pretty much all the bikes are hipster as fuck.

Apparently that Street Bob was last years winner.

R13

The other asshole
I thought the fairing was kinda cool, not surprised about the hipster shit though, that’s all the Harley scene is anymore

I’m just gonna suck it up and pay $80~ to get them fucking done by a shop, that’s 2 tubes in a row and I was EXTREMELY cautious and thorough with this one, I don’t even know how it fucking pinched at the valve stem, the last bit of bead was 3/4 around the tire and I tested it just before I popped the last bit