Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole

Old coolant vs the new. Old stuff was super dark and thick, not sure what that’s all about, like the water evaporated out of it, but that seems to have been its boiling over problem, I’ll update on that as it gets run more.

R13

The other asshole
Just up to some shenanigans over here with Chungus...

Stock fucking 12v flashlight [emoji23]

iPhone dims it down a little beyond my post fixing abilities. I wanted a fucking flood beam for woods riding now that it’s getting dark at 7pm but no one even makes one for bikes, so I used an off-road truck light I had [emoji23] Now I just need to get a handlebar switch so I can turn it off and on.

R13

The other asshole
At a concert venue, go outside to the smoke balcony and there’s just a ruck back there

R13

The other asshole
Wonder if quoting you will alert you [emoji848] Not that I’m posting anything remotely important [emoji23]

Had Chungus’ chain soaking in oil for the past 3 days because the master link was starting to seize/stick. Cleaned the roller pins with a brass wire wheel (won’t damage the steel). Seems good now.

94RS

No fucks given.
It’s not even crapatalk fucking up lately. Idk about you, but that iOS 13 update fucked my phone up as far as notifications go... Have to keep checking my damn phone every 3mins for texts that I missed [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
It’s not even crapatalk fucking up lately. Idk about you, but that iOS 13 update fucked my phone up as far as notifications go... Have to keep checking my damn phone every 3mins for texts that I missed [emoji23]
Got some stuff for Scary on the way, it’s about that time to get to work on it.

Yes, I bought Chinese Cycra guards [emoji23] for no more than they cost I’m just curious if they’re worth a damn lol

R13

The other asshole
He’s been pretty chill lately... plus we don’t have sena’s so we only talk during breaks [emoji23]

Surprised you didn’t ask why Chungus is so much bigger [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
On the dot [emoji23] Because I’m a tall fuck I crammed the biggest nastiest tire I could fit in it lol

94RS

No fucks given.
Figures... you lanky fuck [emoji23]

I honestly can’t remember the last time I rode one of my bikes.

Reactions: R13