Body kits.

beatfanatikz

Now I will never ever put those horrendous body kits on any vehicle I will ever own..bit I was curious to kno if any of u guys would get one ..which one would u get ..now I want the OEM guys to answer this not the ricers..

Respectfully
Beatfanatikz

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
As far as "OEM" options go, people use the Type R wing, Type R Lip and the Optional sides/rear valences. That's about it..

dlo253

If Your talking about an actual body kit.....the OEM guys probly ain't gonna have much to say besides body kits are gay lol..u looking for ideas or just opinions?

blackviper

iunno if this is ok. but i like the ek skirts on the teg. if done up right. what do you guys think? stock skirts? or EK?

dlo253

Go to the "pics of local ricers thread".... that'll tell ya, most of us dislike body kits. Although the Mugen kit for g2s is pretty clean.

Jay417

Beast From The East
The ONLY front bumper that looks kinda ok its the BuddyClub2. But i will never EVER put a crappy body kit on my teggy.

French-Frye

Mugen Flat top or Type R wing are them only wings ill ever like on Tegs (not a fan of low deck wings but i dont hate them either) and closest thing to a body kit i would get is a lip kit, i had a Bomex kit on my Teggy when i bought it but that was quickly disposed of lol

Army74D

gtavila_
I wouldn't put anything on an Integra besides a front lip.. Maybe an ITR wing on a 3rd gen, although I'm a wingless type guy.
I don't even like the "JDM" front on Integras.

I love the Mugen kit on a CR-X though.

Last edited: