Boosted DC2

AcuraInt3gra

WHo is currently boosting a DC2 integra. I would like to know how integras out there are being tuned as far as turbo specs. Im currently planning a turbo project for my future integra. any comments or pictures to give me some ideas? :shock:

Aphex

NIce :lol: If you guys need any help with the site, content, or moderation, hit me up 8)

JOEY

I havent had my car tuned yet with a dyno but I used my VAFC to controll the fuel an I dump +25 after 5500 rpm all the way through red line at high boost which is 11 psi I also have RC 370 injectors and the Vortech FMU . Im gonna take pictures of it soon so you can check out my set up.

MINNOWS007

I've got a 94' LS with 180,00 miles and a Greddy GSR turbo kit front mount intercooler, Jackson Racing adjustable FMU, RC310 injectors, Holly 255 fuel pump, B&M Fuel pressure regulator, and MSD Ignition system. I'm puttin down 186HP on 7 pounds of boost to the wheels. Not bad on a motor with bone stock internals.

evan2

how are you guys still using fmus and the afc even with teh vfac hack.. weaksauce
well im running hondata s200..

but the car isnt running yet hoping tom the new ecu comes cuz hondata sent me the wrong one..

ill let you know..

heepashet

I'm workin on saving up for a jackson racing supercharger... stats from JR show their supercharger giving a nice 100 wheel horse power increase at 5psi :)

evan2

well im to lazy to go re host hte pic, i cant hot link
heres the org thread with the pic

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=688120

Here is a comparison of dynos, turbo vs SC...pretty interesting.
Setups:

JRSC:
6-7ish PSI
3" Short Ram
Kami 2.5" Header
Carsound 2.5" Cat
60mm Exhaust

Turbo:
Drag 3 7PSI
60mm Exhaust

Both Hondata S200B tuned by SGT. Im most surprised at the TQ curve. Kind of shocked at how the turbo pretty much outshines the SC throughout the entire graph. No dips, no masive jumps. I thought I would lose a lot more on the low end going to a turbo..I didnt think an improvement would begin before 4k. Both plots are SAE corrected...JRSC done in maybe 20-30deg colder weather.

0-3800 - Advantage JRSC
3800-8400 -Advantage Turbo

Just some concrete info for the "should I go turbo or SC" guys doing a search and looking for information. There are your powerbands, its your call.