brake lights won't turn off

Prozon

Kris

Hahah. I really don't have a problem with threads being revived to be answered. When someone searches for "brake lights won't turn off" this thread will likely pop up. No one will have an answer- they'll start a new thread and then get trolled for doing so. It's a harsh circle.

Oh well. :p

94RS

No fucks given.
That's all good and fine if there's not an answer and you wanna contribute, but BrokenTalon gave exactly what was wrong and how to fix it 3 years ago :lol:

I seen this thread when it happened to my car in 2011 before I even signed up on here. Belated thanks BTW BrokenTalon :thumbup:

Prozon

Kris
Well shit. Apparently I skimmed past 99% of those posts.

Fuckin' noob, what do you think you're doing!?

Maybe I didn't explain it in enough detail for the guy...he felt 3 years was finally long enough to wait to chime in with a better answer.
:what:

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus

Hahah. I really don't have a problem with threads being revived to be answered. When someone searches for "brake lights won't turn off" this thread will likely pop up. No one will have an answer- they'll start a new thread and then get trolled for doing so. It's a harsh circle.

He was right. I had this issue today and this thread was the first to show up in my search!
Thanks Prozon ;)

The plastic bits look like peanuts on the floor mat. I used foam tape on the pedal side to make this work. Little awkward to reach up there from the foot well, hold down brake pedal with one hand, clean surface and place foam or whatever with the other.