Build section

uber'steggy

im looking for some help im looking to build my b18b1 i was looking to do 200 or more hp and have no budget ill be buying my parts little by little as i start doing my engine wire tuck but looking for some help i was thinking of machining my head and boring out my block to 84mm and doing high compression wiseco pistons and eagle rods and gettings 403 cams and getting arp studs and new piston bearings and rings and basically everything new and getting a golden eagle intake manifold and 1000cc injectors but ima be honest idk how of good is this gunna be thts y i need some help in what to get so i can get 200 or more ho and i want this to be a street car not a dailydriver but a project car thtl come out rarly

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
im looking for some help im looking to build my b18b1 i was looking to do 200 or more hp and have no budget ill be buying my parts little by little as i start doing my engine wire tuck but looking for some help i was thinking of machining my head and boring out my block to 84mm and doing high compression wiseco pistons and eagle rods and gettings 403 cams and getting arp studs and new piston bearings and rings and basically everything new and getting a golden eagle intake manifold and 1000cc injectors but ima be honest idk how of good is this gunna be thts y i need some help in what to get so i can get 200 or more ho and i want this to be a street car not a dailydriver but a project car thtl come out rarly
you will spend less money and get more hp by building a gsr motor.