building safe bottom end for turbo

Imcirrus3

;)OK so after a year of debating i finally bit the bullet and decided to go with a turbo set up on my 95 OBD1 GSR... I want the bottom end to be reliable as possible I want to have it well tuned so I have the ability to turn down the boost to have around 275-280 whp for daily driving and 350+ for the track. So I am now in the shopping phase I am going to pull motor in the spring or after I get all the parts needed I already have my plans for the head Im stripping it down getting the P&P trying to get better flow then a factory type r head and going with sk2 pro 1's with their springs valves retaines and grabbing some arp head bolts. But as far as bottom end I am very lost So if any one has any input please help a brotha out over here...;)

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I'm not much of a guru but I'd have to say go with some forged pistons and rods with preferably a lower compression ratio. This will be better suited to your turbo plans. But that's just one idea.

As a side note I have a turbo timer for sale if you're interested

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Lower compression pistons. Forged internals. If you have money debate sleeving your back. Feel free to on me even you're ready to buy or have questions.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
10:1 compression (will make same power as a 9:1 setup but with less psi and will also spool the turbo quicker), Manley or Crower Rods...if you're on a budget geat Eagles, but I wouldn't trust them after 400hp (Ive seen too many of them break due to shitty chinese metal they are made of). The Port and Polish along with Pro1s are over kill for 350hp, stock head and cams will get you 350hp. Stock sleeves are good for 350hp as well.

What turbo are you planning on running and what fuel management?

If budget isn't a concern check out Laskey Racing (they built my bottom end)
http://www.laskeyracing.com/shop/bseries.htm