can anyone find the bodykit???

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
yeah I think your right, I'm nit new to turning wrenches but I have little to no experience with front wheel drive import cars. so I'm a little nervous avout doing a 5 speed swap without having some friends to guide me a little. I live in a small town and no one around here drives Hondas. it's all jacked up camp trucks....Damn rednecks lol

96LSteg

Jemel
Then I wouldn't go spending it on $1,500 front ends that will look a bit off, lol. Most of my teammates hitting nine and ten second passes don't even have a three-piece
Hence the reason for me saying he would need the motor to back that front end up :lol:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
yeah I think your right, I'm nit new to turning wrenches but I have little to no experience with front wheel drive import cars. so I'm a little nervous avout doing a 5 speed swap without having some friends to guide me a little. I live in a small town and no one around here drives Hondas. it's all jacked up camp trucks....Damn rednecks lol
You could always look to trade someone with cash on top. It will be a much more enjoyable car, as long as you're not a pussy about having to shift, lol.
Hence the reason for me saying he would need the motor to back that front end up :lol:
^^

randomhobo

automagic user
Sounds like we live in similar places, I have to keep my windows up because people like "rolling coal" - fucking assholes.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
Honestly, 95% of the bodykits for these cars look retarded. Those other 5% are purpose built racing kits that don't belong on a street car.

Hell even back in the first Fast and Furious, when body kits and neon were the shit, they left the two Integras in the movie with the factory front ends. One had the factory 98-01 front and the other had the JDM front.

There's not a whole lot of cars that look better with body kits, especially when the car is otherwise stock.

R13

The other asshole
The eclipse is one car that if I owned I would rice the shit out of it. :lol:

APR wing, Bomex kit, 17-18" black & gold VS-XX's, All the f&f goodies.

I actually had a 96 RS but it was gay and autotragic, I never even tagged it, Just sold it after about a month.