Car bouncing?

giselegadot3

1998 Integra LS
Just brang to a mechanic for a resonator delete, realized the resonator was super small and wouldn’t make any noticeable difference so at some point I’ll just have to do a performance exhaust
This is irrelevant anyways because as I pulled out of the mechanic my teggy started REALLY bouncing with every pothole. When going over rough roads, it now squeaks and bangs against the ground a little bit it’s overall much more rocky of a ride. It’s a 98 car so might just be getting old. Should I replace the shocks? Get an engine strut bar? Let me know appreciate it.

kinshuk2

1998 Integra LS
Just brang to a mechanic for a resonator delete, realized the resonator was super small and wouldn’t make any noticeable difference so at some point I’ll just have to do a performance exhaust
This is irrelevant anyways because as I pulled out of the mechanic my teggy started REALLY bouncing with every pothole. When going over rough roads, it now squeaks and bangs against the ground a little bit it’s overall much more rocky of a ride. It’s a 98 car so might just be getting old. Should I replace the shocks? Get an engine strut bar? Let me know appreciate it.
thank you