- Purple power vehicle & boat. Spray on, rinse off, no touching. It strips wax and all kinds of nasty shit.
- Then Meg’s wash & wax, which I usually do a touch wash with, but because there was so much salt I decided not to touch it in case there was any residual salt left.
Then I usually finish it off with Meg’s ultimate fast finish, but even though I didn’t this time around the water was still beading pretty well and it’s been 6~ months since I last applied any
Got around to cleaning the SS since it’s finally fixed.
Directly after washing, while the car was still soaking wet, I sprayed on Megs Ultimate Quik Wax, rubbed it in with a small microfiber, then dried with the water magnet towel. Came out pretty good.
- Gold Class soap
- Ultimate waterless wash/wax under the hood/in the trunk
- Natural shine interior cleaner
- Gold Class 3in1 leather cleaner
- Ultimate all wheel cleaner
- Endurance tire gel
- Ultimate Quik wax for drying
Parked right in front of the door at a convenience store since I don’t trust shit out of my sight.... come out to an older couple talking to each other while staring my car down. They ended up asking me what year it was when I went to get in. They thought it was a 2019
The first few look fine, the last two have that cloudy smudged lens look
A good photo editor for mobile is photoshop express. I think if you sign into your adobe account it unlocks everything for free too. It does everything as far as image correction goes. You could even out the bright ass sky and shit on the dark stuff a little better if you wanted to, and it’s quick, especially after you learn it which takes no time itself.