Car Care/Detailing Thread

R13

The other asshole
Alright...

So are you an actual person, or just another spam bot?
Spam.

Notice he linked that fucking detailer again.
That’s why I asked, because his posts are almost like a noob looking for advice, but he keeps slipping that link in there.

Side note: This new quote system is cancerous... it quotes every quote back to the original ‍♀

R13

The other asshole
Great, the facepalm emoji just turns into the female sign, fuck sake [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
10/10

I even tried to be nice and be optimistic about the updates, but so far it keeps getting shittier [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
More Walmart shit.

It’s been about 6 months since the last wax of Mirror Bright (spray wax doesn’t count), so I’ll be trying the Gold Class Plus in combination with Ultimate Polish when I get a chance in a few weeks.

Found online, same wax. Most likely the same paint code as my car [emoji23]

I was looking for the Meguiars interior detailer that has new car scent in it (for the van), but apparently Walmart carries every interior detailer except that one [emoji23] .

For $5, the West Coast Customs stuff was worth a try since it says “non-greasy” (unlike Armor All). Smells pretty right good out of the bottle, like a mix of new car scent and citrus. If it turns out to be garbage, it was only $5 and I still have an aluminum bottle for other shit [emoji23]

And with as many miles as I put on it, that MAX power stuff is the only thing that takes off all the shit from the van, worked pretty good on my dad’s truck also. For $6, it’s good stuff if you use a high soap to water ratio.

94RS

No fucks given.
Pretty sure it’s Walmart exclusive, but everything in the line is super cheap. Like $4-7 depending on the product.

And it looks like you can get free samples on their website. Whether or not you get it in smaller metal bottles, idk [emoji23]
https://www.westcoastcustomscarcare.com

R13

The other asshole
Fuck I was at Walmart Thursday and I forgot to get that stuff

I even called it off to myself before I went in...

R13

The other asshole
I finally did get a bottle, I got the exterior detailer though, didn’t have the other.

I tested it on a few things and it’s basically like spraying it with coconut milk, doesn’t do shit but smell good [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
So it’s basically an air freshener? At least you get a metal bottle out of it. [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
Could always buy a gallon of Meguiars D155 ($24). It’ll still be spray detailer in that bottle [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
I have no need for it. If my shit’s dirty I do my usual 3 step touchless wash with purple power, then a touch wash with Meg’s wash/wax, then top it off with Meg’s ultimate fast finish.

Sometimes I’ll do a simple wash with wash/wax if it’s not real dirty, but around here that’s a rare occasion. My truck stays covered in gritty dusty shit.