car meets or clubs looking for a new member in maryland area

frostysboosted

Wats up guys im new to CI but im looking for any kind of car meets or clubs looking for a member in maryland or the areas around, just lookin for some chill people to meet and cruise with. I drive a 96 integra ls boosted, if anyone can help me out its appreciated

frostysboosted

how far south?? Cause im northern md but maybe if your down we could meet up inbetween and cruise sometime, how far from baltimore are you?

Ganyon

I'm in calvert county. Probably an hour or so from baltimore.

frostysboosted

Im about the same from baltimore, about an hour and twenty, so if you and your buddy are down we could link up somewhere around there and cruise, maybe down 95, 695, through the tunnel or somethin wat you think?

frostysboosted

Forsure, just let me know, i could do it not this weekend but next friday or weekend would be straight

frostysboosted

Just let me know, i was looking at them meets in gambrills and dunkirk i think i might hit them up, thats just a long ride for me, going there wouldnt be so bad it would just suck driving home late

Ganyon

The dunkirk meet is like a 20 minute ride for me. I just havent been since I work at night and I'm never off.