car was stolen

Peruviann

So My Car Was Recovered Today I Found It Myself Driving It Was In A Dirt Road Inside Some Brush So The Dmg Done To It Is

Good Was Taken Front Bumper Was Broken From Hitting Shit Cracked All Over They Took My Se Wheels And Put On Blackies And 2 Spares Toook Everything Inside My Car Only Thing Left Insdie Was My Auto Shifter And Steering Wheel Cluster Up To My Glove

Now I Have To Decide To Either Part It Or Restore And Take Bout 5 Months Or So To Do It

Peruviann

if anyone in the local area has parts i could have for free please let me know that have just layin around im FLAT broke have no money for anything they took a few things from my motor but odnt know what or if anyone wants to come see it and help me check whats missing from the motor please let me know i dont know much about motors and stuff

ltrain

So My Car Was Recovered Today I Found It Myself Driving It Was In A Dirt Road Inside Some Brush So The Dmg Done To It Is

Good Was Taken Front Bumper Was Broken From Hitting Shit Cracked All Over They Took My Se Wheels And Put On Blackies And 2 Spares Toook Everything Inside My Car Only Thing Left Insdie Was My Auto Shifter And Steering Wheel Cluster Up To My Glove

Now I Have To Decide To Either Part It Or Restore And Take Bout 5 Months Or So To Do It
they took the dash?, im assuming u had black interior

Peruviann

only thing left in my car was my whole dash toglove box and steering wheel ill post pics a lil later waitin for my lazy brother to bring the camera yeah my interior was black and dark grey

Peruviann

today i bought gsr door panels and a black hood off a gsr both for 90 bucks

hopefully this guy is gonna drop off the carpet for 40 and the rear panels for 50 and im payin him 20 for gas so
110 i think thats pretty good

Peruviann

Take some pics of the engine bay, maybe we can help you figure out whats gone.
i made my friend drive to my house only thing missing was the stock intake from my motor and no gas at all so ill be gettin gas soon to see if they messed up my tranny it was foun din drive when i found the car

Peruviann

find me one lol i might be gettin one for free actually just on for replies on honda tech

Last edited:

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
Glad to hear you found your car in one piece....it coulda been worse My friends SI was stripped to hell and back and they left stickers all over it to mock him when they recovered it.....asshole thieves.:evil: