`.-. Changed my Gauge Light to Amber!!! =]

Surferman

lol.
i took my gague apart and put 2 blue 15 inch led strips around the gauges, but i got kinda of an uneven glow. Im gonna get some blue 194 bulbs to try to even them out.
I put the blue strip on a switch btw. Ill post pics when I get the 194 bulbs.

96dcinteg

hey im new here & i've thought of changing my cluster lights so i bought 3 like what you guys said & slapped on some Red LEDs & it turned out perfect, i'll be getting some pics of mine soon.

Snuffalufagus

Sooo, where's the purple? anyone got some experience with that? lol was hoping to get some purple ones in it.

Daybid

Dump or Die.
UPDATE:: one of mine just died.. so i have 2 red leds and i put the stock one back in ahha.. fail..

im thinking about doing white leds now.. anyone try it yet ?? pics pics pics !

JADA9

can you do this the same way for a DA? that looks hella dope

Jakester9500

so if you look on ebay, they have the 194 lights, with LED's in them. Mmmkay, however it looks like the leads on these things wouldn't work for the application on the integra gauge clusters because the leads appear to run down the length of the plug, rather than the flange where it would seat in the back of the cluster. Any insight on these type of bulbs?

94dc4

My name matches again lol
UPDATE:: one of mine just died.. so i have 2 red leds and i put the stock one back in ahha.. fail..

im thinking about doing white leds now.. anyone try it yet ?? pics pics pics !
I plan on getting white LEDs for my gauge cluster. Hopefully it'll make it look like these new cars with the bright bluish-white gauges.