`.-. Changed my Gauge Light to Amber!!! =]

WAR 178

Premium User
I had my bulb red for about 3-4 years, now they are looking orange/peachy. I will post a pic or two once I decide what color to do next.

djh1991

I had my bulb red for about 3-4 years, now they are looking orange/peachy. I will post a pic or two once I decide what color to do next.
u could go multi colored...i saw a pic of it somewhere..u use white led's and use a colored sharpie for anything u want amber/blue or w/e...it looked good

JDMb20DC2

Only mistake i did was buy smaller 194 bulbs cause where my mileage is it isnt as white. i think im switch to amber.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Could someone please update the links for the 'how to'? All of the links in the thread seem to have died :what:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Could someone please update the links for the 'how to'? All of the links in the thread seem to have died :what:
go to sylvania.com and look up the lights for the gauge cluster. theres 3 of them and they are like size 196 or something i could be making that up. but you need 2 packs of 2. theres two screws on top of the clsuter bezel. take that out. theres now 3 screws holding in the cluster. take that out and unplug it. undo the big bulbs. remember theres like 3 of them. and then do everything in reverse.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Pull cluster, it uses 194 bulbs...I have it stickied from TI..

http://www.team-integra.net/sections/articles/showArticle.asp?ArticleID=313
go to sylvania.com and look up the lights for the gauge cluster. theres 3 of them and they are like size 196 or something i could be making that up. but you need 2 packs of 2. theres two screws on top of the clsuter bezel. take that out. theres now 3 screws holding in the cluster. take that out and unplug it. undo the big bulbs. remember theres like 3 of them. and then do everything in reverse.
Perfect! Thanks a lot, guys! Always coming through for me! I didn't realize this was going to be that easy :)

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Legit take maybe 7 minutes if you've never pulled a cluster, also you don't have to unplug the cluster, just unscrewing it will give you enough play to twist the bulb sockets.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Legit take maybe 7 minutes if you've never pulled a cluster, also you don't have to unplug the cluster, just unscrewing it will give you enough play to twist the bulb sockets.
Where are the lower clips on the bezel, I can't seem to find them. Thanks

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Got it changed out! The LED's are notably brighter at the bulb, but it's not too bad. Looks better in person and at night. I'm excited as hell about it!! :smokin: