`.-. Changed my Gauge Light to Amber!!! =]

rexpepper123

Nope not at all just used my bb camera so looks bad but no they are bright i plan on repainting my needles white soon

Caligsrmxn

Just went thru the entire thread an unfortunatly for me the links for changing the clock and climate control are dead :( can someone help me out on how to make the clock and climate control amber, i know the climate control bulbs are different sizes than the cluster and dont make them in amber so how do i go to make the climate control and clock amber??? Thanks alot for the help

mariusz13

here's mine, these were done with LED's soldered to the climate control board itself.

I also did my gauge cluster to superwhites.... so now it glows white with a hint of purple

---im just wondering what size LED's is the climate control and how many. and if possible can you put in LED's on the automatic gear shifter, and how many are needed?--

P.S. i recently got green LED's in my gauge and they are crazy ass bright, reply if you want a pic =]

THANKS

money

---im just wondering what size LED's is the climate control and how many. and if possible can you put in LED's on the automatic gear shifter, and how many are needed?--

P.S. i recently got green LED's in my gauge and they are crazy ass bright, reply if you want a pic =]

THANKS
dude how did you turn the lights blue in that ? i cant find anything in this thread so many pages -.-

Jwally1988

I'm looking to swap out the gauges in my 2001 integra GS i bought the car and it had after market ones I dont like how the look im looking to do the install if u could point me in the right direction with some tips on doing this or instructions that would be greatly appreciated thanks!

dark3630

Does anyone know where I can find a guide on doing the rest of the dash in amber? All the links are dead. I found one for the gauge cluster, but I'm lost on the rest.

ZEROPTZERO

Just did my instrument cluster in cool white 194 LED bulbs, if you can't find 194's then 168's work just as well. I'm very happy with the quality of the light. Very even and bright, but not overly bright which can be irritating at night if it is too bright. Not crazy about the other colours , but the beauty of the mod is that you can choose any colour you like. White just looks very clean and sharp to me. I had to order the climate control bulbs as they weren't available from my local parts shop, looking to do all of the climate controls, the hazard button, defrost button, and cruise control.