Charlotte (Nicks 95 GSR)

Nick_C78

Well, It has been a while since I updated this. I contemplated just letting it die off, but decided to give a quick update.

Got new fenders:

Raised front spring rates:

New Front UCA:

Bent a 949 so picked up some FFD:

Got some Kingpin Compliance Bearings:

Got rid of FFD and got some 57DR Gram Lights

My front subframe messed up so I got a new one, some rigid collars. I also got some larger rear rotors and upped my rear spring rates:

I also upgraded severall bushings to sphericals, changed final drive to a 4.7, got a Spoon Clutch Type LSD, and several other things I didn't document.

R13

The other asshole
I remember when our cars didn't look all that different.

Man a lot can change in 4 years...

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
You've been busy man, looks amazing. Really excited to see you get back out there after that much needed overhaul lol so what are your rates now?

Nick_C78

Went out to chuckwalla this past weekend for HFF Challenge round 1. The car is a lot better after the fixes. I am still doing the same mistakes of downshifting early and coasting up to braking zones, but getting better each time. The car still has mid corner understeer that I am going to resolve as well.

Here is the PB lap from Chuckwalla. I was pretty much cruising.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4a81DNvsNY

Nick_C78

I finally got around to swapping an RS roof skin on to the DC2. Finally no more Home Depot sunroof cap and 53 rivets. The RS skin is actually substantially lighter than the GSR roof and cap.

Removing a windshield is sort of a pain in the ass.

Stripping the donor skin.

New OEM trim.

Yikes......

Slightly less scary.

What my dog thinks of my old roof.

Roof swap is done. Oh and I also picked up a FAL rear window! Always wanted one.

Did a super shitty job wrapping the hatch, I am going to redo it, but I wanted to test fit the wing.