Christian Integra Squad

Charly[horse]

Name = John
(original post by jdmjim) "fellow CI member Nathan approached me and said why dont we start a christian integra squad, i'm like what a awesome idea.what not a better way to show you faith and profession of the lord jesus christ ! this squad is not about religion, it's for those who have placed the faith and trust in jesus christ. if you want to join in, just put your name down. 8) the gospel"

join the group
#1 jdmjim
#2 Nathan_carmona
#3 JGvtec
#4 Vtec_pwr
#5 Vtecteggy617
#6 Rockadilla
#7 Whitedc4
#8 Ramblin_wreck08
#9 Visionnaire
#10 Thenailguy
#11 TheIVJackal
#12 G8bmet
#13 Pirate.deathbat
#14 Hondagod_666
#15 Johnnydb
#16 Grayghost
#17 Justanotherteg
#18 Torreto
#19 Cheesenip
#20 heritage 36
#21 MACDOG
#22 ghost1776
#23 4dr94teg
#24 hgocasca
#25 my93da
#26 integrasaurus
#27 MiZ GeO
#28 KlutchDb7
#29 samilp
#30 Blue95GSR
#31 b20vtwc MFer
#32 Charly[horse] - John
#33 Just Chem
#34 treeafodo
#35 secondchance
#36 sammy95ls
#37 roger_96integra
#38 - Ted's Owner - Nick
#39 - DB8Teggy
#40 - r_jack93
#41 - elda9monster
#42 - Raetho
#43 - Swerve
#44 - JustinMcgee1
#45 - deeceetwofreak
#46 - DuckFat
#47 - Noodles
#48 - 1Beastnstl
#49 - D@_b3st
#50 - Red_Sonja

Last edited:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
im catholic and my wife is christian. ive been going to christian church quite often. but not since i moved. id like to be considered christian tho.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
I renounced religion forever ago, very stout atheist and non religious, but I'm glad you differentiate between religion and god! I'm curious to see the breakdown of religion on here!

Jack Rot

Dont think religion should be brought into the car world, some people might feel offended or otherwise, not everyone is too open minded. Just a thought.

Im not trying to offend your religion, i just figured most people would look at the thread title and question it.

whitedc4

if they are offended by it they don't have to talk. i'm not shy about my beliefs and i think it's stupid for people to get hounded for theirs.

count me in Jim!!
#7 (good number)

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
I made a thread last Christmas to wish with those christians who has the same faith and trust as i am. Then several ppls were barking about it so i deleted it; felt like i was in a muslim's land :lol:

As Jim already stated in his very first post:
this squad is not about religion, it's for those who have placed the faith and trust in jesus christ.
You dont have to say anything if you dont believe in Jesus Christ.

"....,blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"

01FTW

im catholic and my wife is christian. ive been going to christian church quite often. but not since i moved. id like to be considered christian tho.
You'd like to be considered a Christian? ..What do you think a Catholic is? lol I think you meant you'd like to be considered a protestant...

Anyways, Jesus: FTW!!!!

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
You'd like to be considered a Christian? ..What do you think a Catholic is? lol I think you meant you'd like to be considered a protestant...

Anyways, Jesus: FTW!!!!
one difference i noticed with the two..

catholics always ask for forgiveness
christians celebrate for being forgiven

JGvtec

Dont think religion should be brought into the car world, some people might feel offended or otherwise, not everyone is too open minded. Just a thought.

Im not trying to offend your religion, i just figured most people would look at the thread title and question it.
Or they don't need to click on the thread. :what: