Christian Integra Squad

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
Anomaly is Lecrae's new Album. Personally, I like his older stuff more! His lyrics are excellent but wish he had beats to match.

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Sorry should've clarified. Yes, it is Lecrae's new album and he is expected to be #1 or #2 on the Billboard charts. I really like how insane his lyricism has gotten. It just totally blows away his old stuff in that department. I do really like his older stuff though too and I will continue to listen to all of his older albums.

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Just ordered tickets to see lecrae in concert in a few weeks! I'm stoked! It really is an awesome experience if any of you get the chance

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Is it bad i dont know who any of those people are? I really like Chris Tomlin.. lol. Saw him in concert, it was amazing!

Charly[horse]

Name = John
I don't think I've seen Tomlin. Lecrae is a rapper. That might be why you don't know him. Idk though, something about Christian concerts make you feel so positive and hype afterwards

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Will do! Thanks brotha
Edit: that was a really good! I didn't realize he has talked to a bunch of other guys too. I haven't met lecrae but I've seen him in concert once before and you can just see this guys love for God. He changes a lot of lives! I've been a fan of Lin since Linsanity too. He is one of the most humble basketball players, it's awesome.

Last edited:

Charly[horse]

Name = John
I'm ok! I need to be reading some more though, anyone have any favorite passages or books or something to share?

I recommend Wild At Heart, that book totally helped me understand myself.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Charly[horse];1361892 said:
I'm ok! I need to be reading some more though, anyone have any favorite passages or books or something to share?

I recommend Wild At Heart, that book totally helped me understand myself.
Whats it about?