Chrome mirrors for my car?

mdan9193

Mdan
Hey all, I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can get the polished or chrome side mirrors from anywhere? I like the look of audi's with that chrome side mirror and haven't seen 1 teg with it.

LIKE THIS

Cman46290

not sure of any sites out there to help make your car look bad... sorry.

but if your goal is to look gawdy... im sure you can find something on ebay~

00GSRfullbuild

Hey all, I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can get the polished or chrome side mirrors from anywhere? I like the look of audi's with that chrome side mirror and haven't seen 1 teg with it.

LIKE THIS

HAHAHA i thought of a audi when i saw the title of this tread, lunchin.

Dude wanting to put chrome on a honda, sell it, and buy a :guns:audi. Hondas dont do chrome good unless you want it to look like a ricer. Now if you like that thats your thing then, but u asked. o and thats y you havnt seen any teg with it...

mdan9193

Mdan
Not shiny chrome, just that ssilver polished look. Some of them arent chrome. My old aufi had them stock and I just pictured it in my head how it would look. There's nothing rice avout my car, milano red, lowered , optional type r sideskirts, type r front lip, black bra and rims. There's nothing cchrome about the b5 a4 either besides that mirror.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I checked, all I saw were the ricer mirrors with the turn signals in them

Mugen makes a nice one for the rear view, but that doesn't help you much.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Idk about that either way; color match or stay black

mdan9193

Mdan
Thanks ominous I tried looking too didn't see any. And I just want the mirror silver or polished not the triangle piece that is attached to it...

mdan9193

Mdan
I don't get how people say its rice but those little formula one style mirrors on an integra isn't rice? Lol

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I don't get how people say its rice but those little formula one style mirrors on an integra isn't rice? Lol
You're probably friends with the wrong type of Integra enthusiast. Just spend a little more time on here. Those little bitch mirrors don't look good imo

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
They only look good if your car looks like it would be comfortable on a race track. Not a drag strip, a real track.

mdan9193

Mdan
You're probably friends with the wrong type of Integra enthusiast. Just spend a little more time on here. Those little b**** mirrors don't look good imo
I've been a member for almost a year now ive seen all the ricer threads and all that. My car is all stock besides a bra and rear visor. and I dont like fancy bullshit on integras either or all that sticker bomb crap. I just pictured it in my head and it doesn't seem bad looking. I'm not talkintalking about shiny ass chrome to view my reflection in, I'm talkijg about a subtle silver or something likr the Audi has.