CI Decals

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I wonder if I hould find somebody with an RSX and give them a set. Most RSX owners wouldnt think to come to CI.

b18c_teg

Decals, I need Decals....... Jay Jay I Will get a pair of color 1's and a pair of the plain white so u don't have them laying around there.. LMK I want them badly lol. My C-I group is growing on my space woot!! go CI group.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
where are they 2 bucks i thought they where 5

b18c_teg

Yeah where are they selling them for $2 dollars, I can maybe get 4 pairs if they are at that price =). My comp has alot of empty space to stick them suckers on it, But my car is really wanting some color 1's. Woot Woot, Make me a happy man and sell me some ci color decals now.. peace!!

Last edited:

b18c_teg

Decals!!Decals!!!Decals!! Needed in S.cal asap, N e 1 else know a place where they can be done?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
But if we get 1 set of colored decals then nobody will want the white ones, because they saw the colored ones.

b18c_teg

Ominous G2 said:
But if we get 1 set of colored decals then nobody will want the white ones, because they saw the colored ones.
Who ever wants color 1's can buy atleast 1 set of white 1's, only fair. What are $4 dollars n e 1 can afford that.