CI Decals

b18c_teg

bah I just wanna know if the color decals will be done or not... I want them badly for my car. If not I'll just buy the white 1's and stick um to my PC. Maybe I will stop checkin the site every day lol

b18c_teg

Ok.............. didn't have much to do, so I decide to get me 2 sets of CI decals, But iI'm still hoping to get the coloered 1's. This will obviously not be going on my car because im saving that space for the real Decals, (color 1's). I'll post pics up once i put those suckers somewhere.

b18c_teg

Can't they see my desperation for the Decals, I check this post everyday to see if theres n e info on the Decals but I always see my user name so obviously no 1 checks this every day. Ahh well my decals have been shipped so hope to get them on weds or thursday. oh btw I thought they was $4 bucks, I payed $10 for 2 sets, guess I got jacked with $2 bucks ahhaa ah well I'll give those as tips.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I am getting some decals in white, then I'm taking them to a place that makes decals to make the color'ed one.

b18c_teg

Well it seems like we never getting n e color decals from CI, ah well. I got my 2 sets of white decals already =/.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Theres a chance for colored ones in the future, but just need to sell more of the white ones first.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Ominous G2 said:
Theres a chance for colored ones in the future, but just need to sell more of the white ones first.
Ill buy some but my paypal is not working, can I send a money order???

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
You can send a money order to Jay Jay at this address.

TunerSports
P.O. Box 134
Reading, PA 19607