CI Official DB2 Squad Thread

acura_madness

here are more pics. So i wanted to change the bushing hub bearing and rotors and brakes. So the price was kinda of high so i said the hell with it 5 lugg baby. lol and also got password jdm finders and side markers too.

dlo253

Whys that posted here too? This is only for db2 integras. Not DAs.

hondagirl16

^^That red DB2 is stupid clean!
Bahaha thanks! New wheels coming in the spring.... Here's how she is for the winter:

Also.. from what I've heard, there are only a handful of hiro and pancake reps floating around now in North America, 2 reps being in Canada... I now own one of them.... :lol:no big.

Everyone ready for Christmas? Hope Santa is good to all of you ;) Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, everybody! Cheers to all the DA's and DB's! I look forward to seeing everyone's new stuff in the new year 8)

dlo253

Pics of hiro! Lucky you, haha..
Yeah, I think I'm all ready.. don't think the car will get many presents tho unfortunately. Lol.

tegy92

my stock 92 DB2 all original super clean with 115k miles

dlo253

I just recently got one pieces too. except the faggot tried scamming me, paypal got my money back but I still have to pay to ship some garbage lights back.

hondagirl16

GUYS it's finally on, and I love it! + the rpf1's just complete the look. I can't wait to get a JDP front lip!

hondagirl16

I'm still waiting for my lights because canada post sucks and couldn't find the address SO they shipped them back.... luckily the guy I bought them from is a classy guy so he'll resend them once USPS files a complaint with canada post... sigh!!

dlo253

Soooo sexy!! I usually don't really like the Hiro but it looks great on your car! Especially with the rpf1s. That JDP lip will set it off! Which one are you gonna get?

dlo253

They have 2 different cf ones for the 92-93 bumper. I think you should get the OE2. That would be sooo clean! :D