CI ROLE CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SxyDA9

OK PEOPLE!!! We want pitures of YOU and your car...a mods list and your name....have fun all!!!

OOOk well Im Courtney...the only mods my car has right now is GC's and Yellows...other minor stufcf such as a lower tie bar and B&M short shifter fall in there too but no big deal...heres my car...

and heres me........

SlyDC2

wow... that day was so fun.. lol ok

I'm sally and umm... the gsr is stock except for a rechipped ECU and dc upper strut bar (i just bought the car and those were on it)

Here's the teg...

Here's me... (not the greatest pic)

SxyDA9

WOOOOOHOOOOOOO SEXXY MOMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolol....

how have you died and gone to heaven???

SeanJohn1802

yo sally, did you get a DC strut bar?? or are you talking about that black strut bar (cuz that one is the stock strut bar) ??

SxyDA9

Originally posted by "SeanJohn1802"

yo sally, did you get a DC strut bar?? or are you talking about that black strut bar (cuz that one is the stock strut bar) ??

excuse me seanjohn1802...questions are kool but you have to post pics toooooooooooo...if ya dont have any pics then could you please ask her in her other post??? thanks alot d00d!! :D

SxyDA9

hahaha hey i was nice! :p

ooo ya and im in that pic you have in your sig in case ya didnt kno hahaha sally pointed it out to me the other day...funny funny

SeanJohn1802

Originally posted by "Rice4Brains"

dude. daniel, she just :eek:wnded: you
own this shit (i figured cuz its CI, that only tegs would be puttin their car up, didnt want to get yelled at for that... but i didnt and i got yelled at for that! :???:

......................................................bitch [/inside joke] (so no one takes it personal)

My car -

Me (and my girlfriend) -

SxyDA9

haha aw Im not yellin I was being a nice girl :) Yanno just pointin ya in the right direction lol