club integra lanyards?

What size lanyards?

• Total voters

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
how long do they usually take to ship?
I ship a few times a week. Transit time is generally 3-5 days USPS. Sometimes it takes a bit longer for the west coast and generaly shorter for the east depending on how far you are from PA.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i picked up a pair of the printed (colored) decals. yeah they were folded like what was said earlier and said he had trouble putting it on his car. must not know how to put on stickers. mine went on flawlessly. quality looks awesome too. i just wonder if theyre gonna fade..?? :what:

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
i picked up a pair of the printed (colored) decals. yeah they were folded like what was said earlier and said he had trouble putting it on his car. must not know how to put on stickers. mine went on flawlessly. quality looks awesome too. i just wonder if theyre gonna fade..?? :what:
Thanks for the support :thumbs up They shouldn't fade atleast not for a few years. I'm sure some members on here that had them on their car for a year or so can let you know.

sumfilipinodude

So I went back on CI after like 3 months and I'm soo happy to find lanyards back in stock! I ordered mine right away,

and Jay Jay, I must say, your photography is wonderful !

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
So I went back on CI after like 3 months and I'm soo happy to find lanyards back in stock! I ordered mine right away,

and Jay Jay, I must say, your photography is wonderful !

Cripton805

For the hoodies, just keep it simple.

Due to the fact that if you put a pic of a DC2, I don't think people with different gens would buy one. At least I wouldn't.

On the front CI and the back could be sponsors in regular white print if they drop a lil cash.