Club integra

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
How can we get more users to join and use Club Integra. I'm on here every day, we all see the same people. Let's get some more people on here. What do you think?

Noneed2Hate

Would work except for the fact 94RS is just such an asshole that he drives everyone away.

Honestly I wouldn't mind more people, but with more people come more Oscars.....

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
Would work except for the fact 94RS is just such an asshole that he drives everyone away.

Honestly I wouldn't mind more people, but with more people come more Oscars.....

true, grown to enjoy seeing you guys on here and learning. and lmao He's not that bad :rolf::rolf:

but i get what you're saying. more genuine people would stay longer though. i see alot of "OG's" if you wish . it's cool seeing alot of you guy have been around since '07 and such... i definitely plan on being around for awhile

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
You can't change an asshole like 94RS :rolf:
Our car is starting to die out and not that many people would think to join forums.

Sent from my iPhone 2g

94RS

No fucks given.
I've been seeing you cocksuckers bring my name up a lot lately... You must miss me.

94RS

No fucks given.
He's not that bad :rolf::rolf:

Just wait til a complete retard shows up. I do this thing where I quote every line of their long, rage filled, useless post and make fun of it line by line.

Fun times are had by all when that happens :mrgreen:

Noneed2Hate

Just wait til a complete retard shows up. I do this thing where I quote every line of their long, rage filled, useless post and make fun of it line by line.

Fun times are had by all when that happens :mrgreen:
Oscar, OOGA BOOGA!

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
Lol that's not being an asshole. That removing cockroaches from the forum, in the most entertaining way possible lol

Last edited: