Club integra's detailing thread

soccer4life

What spray on wax would you guys say is the best? i know the paste or liquid works better but im too lazy. suggestions?

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Can anybody give an answer to how important it is to detail/wash a car in the shade? I always hear EVERYONE say that, but down here in texas its kinda hard to find shade. Whats the science behind it?

Ganyon

Probably so the soap and water doesn't dry on the car. I don't have any shade where I live so I wash my car in sections.

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Probably so the soap and water doesn't dry on the car. I don't have any shade where I live so I wash my car in sections.
Thats what I was thinking, Ive always washed my car by panels, so Ive never really thought about it.

Ganyon

I had a tear in mine, so I got a repair kit and it's still holding. Not the prettiest, but you don't see it when you're sitting on it.

iDrive a GS-R

I dont have any tears the seats are mint but i wanna keep it thay way lol
I can see spots that are getting wrinkly and might tear later on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DOLCECULLO

Detailer
Can anybody give an answer to how important it is to detail/wash a car in the shade? I always hear EVERYONE say that, but down here in texas its kinda hard to find shade. Whats the science behind it?
for washing it really isn't all that important to be in the shade, it just helps with not ending up with annoying water/soap spots. For detailing it is very important. If the paint is in direct sunlight it will heat up which makes the products you're using dry and cake onto the paint.