Club Integra's Fast 50 List

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
i know I went 13.0 @ 106 with a 1.9 60ft.

12.5:1 bottom, milled gsr head, brian crower na stage 3 and 110 octane on a falken ziex tire at 9 lbs, full interior.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Dylan didnt we take a picture of your time slip at buttonwillow?

Who's sammy and whats his setup/time?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Dylan didnt we take a picture of your time slip at buttonwillow?

Who's sammy and whats his setup/time?
It was a different time slip.
And Sammy is running stock motor Gs-r with full bolt ons at like 13.9 or some shit. His car is gifted and he's a good driver. That thing gets the hole shot, I think he's coming out to play tonight

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
That's pretty sick. What's he doing in the traction dept that might be diff than you? 13.9 though.... Damn.

OneFastGSR

No section for 1/8 mile times? Lol. Not any 1/4 mile tracks in this state, Only 1/8th. Havn't ran my current car yet anyways. Racing is dead in arkansas. They only run import class if there's atleast 4 cars which rarely happens and it's the most popular track in AR. They had a import shootout with better pay than normal and there was literally only 4 cars that showed up in super import and like 6 or so in street class. My friend got 2nd in the shootout with a stock gsr with free bald pull off tires from the back of toyota lol

98b18c1

No section for 1/8 mile times? Lol. Not any 1/4 mile tracks in this state, Only 1/8th. Havn't ran my current car yet anyways. Racing is dead in arkansas. They only run import class if there's atleast 4 cars which rarely happens and it's the most popular track in AR. They had a import shootout with better pay than normal and there was literally only 4 cars that showed up in super import and like 6 or so in street class. My friend got 2nd in the shootout with a stock gsr with free bald pull off tires from the back of toyota lol
thats tight...wish it was easy to win here in cali...huge ass import scene