ClubIntegra.com is now on Tapatalk

2kdb7

hey just got the app does anyone know how to start a new topic or can you only reply on it?

GUCRO

Only $3...not bad considering how much a zj cost. If you dont know what a zj is you
probably cant afford it.:banana:

fateyboy07

couldn't figure out how to post without replying, but i have a 93 ingetra 1.8 ls dohc. its bult with brain cower stage 2 value springs and stage 2 turbo cams. i cant find a good tenisor and or pulley, reg belt just streched and cant get the gates belt tight enough without tighting the tenisor to much cause it still have to float a lil, plese help!!!!!! been sitting on this problem for about a mouth now, tried a vibrant tenisor and pulley, wasn't very stable or dependable

j13

Keep It Clean
couldn't figure out how to post without replying, but i have a 93 ingetra 1.8 ls dohc. its bult with brain cower stage 2 value springs and stage 2 turbo cams. i cant find a good tenisor and or pulley, reg belt just streched and cant get the gates belt tight enough without tighting the tenisor to much cause it still have to float a lil, plese help!!!!!! been sitting on this problem for about a mouth now, tried a vibrant tenisor and pulley, wasn't very stable or dependable
Make a thread in the engine section. Use your computer to make it easy

Evidence Files

1995 α¢υяα ιηтєgяα ℓѕ
Is the login the same as the forum for tapatalk? it wont login and I just spent 2.99 for tapatalk 2;/