Clutch problem 94 integra LS 1.8 B18

Buddy925

OK here is the issue. I can put the car through all gears while the car is turned off or running. The problem is when I release the clutch the car does not move. I when I release the clutch and give it a bit of gas to go its as if I was in neutral.

I want to make sure my assumption is correct! This sounds to me like I need to do a clutch job. Can anyone confirm please.

I found a good deal on a clutch kit with Clutch, pressure plate bearing and alignment tool for 179.00 at Orileys

Again I want to be sure I'm on the right track!

Thank you
Buddy

mjones73

Last time something like that happened to me, the input shaft on my trans was snapped... You should be getting something unless the clutch is completed toasted...

Buddy925

i hope to god its not that. i just hope my clutch is completely shot. but i mean there're no ticking or loud noises my tranny sounds fine its just doesn't want to grab gears

TheCrimsonStar

Your clutch is bad. I bought a civic a while back with a bad clutch and that's exactly what happened. This is what the old clutch looked like compared to the new one:

This is most likely your issue. That's a great deal on that clutch. An OEM one here runs me $215

Buddy925

omg awsome bro thank you very mutch man =) and also hell yea i thought so too i was trippen i was like omg there goes 350$
HAHAHAHA

TheCrimsonStar

omg awsome bro thank you very mutch man =) and also hell yea i thought so too i was trippen i was like omg there goes 350$
HAHAHAHA
haha yeah I'll bet when you pull your clutch out it'll look something like that! Post some pics once you get it out, I wanna see how toasty that thing is!

gugiey

HAHAHAHA
honda oem clutches are worth the money . they are made by a great company called Dayton .
these clutches are made to last .

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Catastrophic slip, lol. I broke my pressure plate last year and I couldn't get it in gear with the car running

Buddy925

lol thanks guys i plan on replacing the clutch i will post pics after =) hopefully that was the problem and seems my pressure plate is fucking blown soo i will have all that changed out =) ill let u guys kno if it was the problem thanks again

mjones73

lol thanks guys i plan on replacing the clutch i will post pics after =) hopefully that was the problem and seems my pressure plate is f***ing blown soo i will have all that changed out =) ill let u guys kno if it was the problem thanks again
The clutch kit will come with a new pressure plate. Get your flywheel turned or replaced also.

Buddy925

thanks for the help. i found it it actaully wasnt the clutch witch is just crazy. my front right axel had poped out of place witch was not making my car move........ i honestly dont know how the hell it happened but yea... all of my tranny oil had dripped out of the opening of my axel being poped out... soo i had put new tranny oil back in and fixed the axel and now my car doesnt pop out of 5th anymore at highspeed runs and seems fine. probaly going to have to change them soon because im afraid it will happen again but ill keep posted thanks again guys..

TheCrimsonStar

LOL wow that sucks. I had that happen right after I changed my axles. It popped out right as I put it in gear. Thankfully that was the only problem!

Sent from my GameBoy Color using Tapatalk.

Buddy925

i got the axles back in but now the car shakes so bad, its not the tires i tested it, but i have noticed my motor mounts are preaty shot, but idk if it is those or not but i do kno the the axles still make loose noises so i think im going to buy bran new axles hopefully that stops the shake... but anyone can throw me a link on what type of axles i need so i dont screw that up or a website where i can order them so i get the right part? haha