Colorado Meet

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
Cool. Go team awesome! Lol well I work sat sun mond tues from 10:30 am till 9:30 pm. I'm looking to get my old schedule of sat sun Monday Off. So ya lol

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
I hear fridays in thorton gets really poppin n full of tuners if that's cool cuz here in lakewood is a buncha ricers

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Cool. Go team awesome! Lol well I work sat sun mond tues from 10:30 am till 9:30 pm. I'm looking to get my old schedule of sat sun Monday Off. So ya lol
Alright, well we'll try and work around that lol
I hear fridays in thorton gets really poppin n full of tuners if that's cool cuz here in lakewood is a buncha ricers
Thornton might be a good idea actually if we cant come up with anywhere better to cruise lol, and lakewood... :roll:

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
Well here's my info. I'm in lakwood . I'm 21 with a white gsr and here's my number for pics n other stuff yo 720 490 2207

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Im going to be a noob and quote myself lol.
We should also include info if everyone's comfortable with it, names and ages, a pic of ur ride, etc, just so we know who's who, idk, just a thought :)
Just one post that is constantly updated when new info comes in (I'd be willing to do it if everyone's cool with it...)

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
Cool well I say Fridays. In thorton its kinda in the middle of every ones location as far as tome I'm thinking matbe 7:30 or 8 ??? All for it say I lol

bradster101

Friday works.
Where at in thorton? Address help, unless we just want to meet like right inside of thorton?

Im Brad, 19, Have a badass GSR lol

bradster101

Im in... but I gotta kinda plan cuz I be comin up from pueblo
Hey we should meet up somewhere and then cruise up, since its kinda on the way for you.... ya?

And Is there anyway we could do Castle Rock? Or somewhere on this side of denver? Cuz Thorton is on the other side of denver for us

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Hey we should meet up somewhere and then cruise up, since its kinda on the way for you.... ya?

And Is there anyway we could do Castle Rock? Or somewhere on this side of denver? Cuz Thorton is on the other side of denver for us
This sounds like a good idea to me.... 90% chance i cant make this friday, but practically any other friday is good to go for me! For all those joinin and who already have, info please! Puting up the post with the info now!