coy's integ thread n_n

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
Hey Coy can you give me directions on how you wired the lights?
Cuz ive been wanting to do 8000k lows and turn my highs into dimmer yellow running lights that come on with my signals. Ive got the Hid's but after that im lost!

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
I wired the yellows to the parking lights. I know theyre not true DRL's, but hey. It does the job. I wanted the rear fog on as well and this was an easier way to do it.

Since I have that euro look going on, I was thinking of taking the next step. Rusted hood (n_n) I know some people dont like it, some people love it. Well, I like it and I havnt seen it on a DC yet. I'm gonna buy another hood tho. I dont wanna do it to my original one since the paint is still good. I could pick up a new, unpainted, metal aftermarket one for cheap.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i was messing around in photoshop and i made the hood resemble rust.. didnt look too bad.. id have to take the bra off if i were to go rusted...

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
please don't go rusted...

ruins the look of a car, honestly. i've never seen a rusted hood that i liked. that trend seemed to have died quickly out there, and for good reason.

love the car man, but a rusted hood would absolutely destroy the look of it.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
new pic. at work. whachu think?

this was the only pic i could take.. i couldnt move it after i parked.. when the opportunity comes up, i'll take more pics in the hangar bay..

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
Okay, I know ive been saying I'm doing this/that to the ride... But ive been debating, that I'm gonna repaint the whole thing. Low gloss black and paint my wheels bronze. The clear coat on one of the wheels is already peeling off :( like they say, you get what you pay for. But yeah. Low gloss with bronze wheels. I think it'll look nice.