coy's integ thread n_n

I<3myb18b1

if you dont win Ride of the month for the next 10 yrs, every month a kitten will die!!! lmao j/k love your car its the best lookin teggy on the site in ma opinion. i love the bra, i think i might bite of that style lol...u get hella props and i vote for the lol brb license plate!!

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
if you dont win Ride of the month for the next 10 yrs, every month a kitten will die!!! lmao j/k love your car its the best lookin teggy on the site in ma opinion. i love the bra, i think i might bite of that style lol...u get hella props and i vote for the lol brb license plate!!
haha!! thanks for the props bro! but i dont think my car looks the best on the site.. there's plenty of other integs on here that they've spent way more time/money into..
its okay to get the bra :thumbs up i know some people that done that after ive had it on my car.. but i dont think they've pulled it off :p lol!! j/k guys!!
i'll go for ROTM in september.. again.. i should have more work done to it by then :D

I<3myb18b1

yea september definately seems to be ur month lol and on the contrary i think this tegg has a one of a kind style to it and should be commended on its sexy and excellent lowness lol...i have one more question is there a certain spot where u got the bra from? urs seems to be like ironed on and its super flush no baggyness so i would love either a website or recommendation, brand, anything, or even a method used to get it so ironed like that cuz wen i first saw it i thought it was a primered out front bumper no disrespect lol

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
yea september definately seems to be ur month lol and on the contrary i think this tegg has a one of a kind style to it and should be commended on its sexy and excellent lowness lol...i have one more question is there a certain spot where u got the bra from? urs seems to be like ironed on and its super flush no baggyness so i would love either a website or recommendation, brand, anything, or even a method used to get it so ironed like that cuz wen i first saw it i thought it was a primered out front bumper no disrespect lol
i got the bra from one of my teggy buddies for 20 bucks ;) or was it 30.. :what:
as for that 'ironed on' look, one word... OEM
and dont worry about thinking it was an unpainted bumper. i get that all the time ti'll they reply with an 'oh snap! thats a bra!! looks badass!!'

I<3myb18b1

so look for an oem bra in other words? thanx alot bro and again i commend you CEO SSS for ur taste in looks def. one of a kind hope to add it on soon thanx again

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
so look for an oem bra in other words? thanx alot bro and again i commend you CEO SSS for ur taste in looks def. one of a kind hope to add it on soon thanx again
yes sir! OEM bra if you want that perfect fitment. be sure to get the ends (where it goes into the wheel wells) to get it as tight as possible. it'll get rid of that 'baggyness'.

thanks a lot for the props bro! my buddy is telling me to put it back on as well.. its what separates mine from the rest of em..