coy's integ thread n_n

95project_GS-R

how lowwas the car in the gas statio pics, i as wndering cuz im about to lower my car and i picked up some black fat fives from a friend. just wondering if my car will loo similar to your SUPER SEXY SLAMMED teg.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
how lowwas the car in the gas statio pics, i as wndering cuz im about to lower my car and i picked up some black fat fives from a friend. just wondering if my car will loo similar to your SUPER SEXY SLAMMED teg.
i dont know exactly how low it was.. i just wanted to tuck all wheels. it was the first day i threw on the 'new to me' suspenison. as long as you get 195/50R15 tires, you could go as low as you want ;)

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
why's the bra going back on?
i kinda miss it..

and the homies say its what distinguishes mine from everyone else's.. and they've never seen a bra on an integ pulled off so well. plus, it covers up the scratches under the left headlight :p

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Probably cause of the same reason most people put on a bra, cuz bumper is mested up..

Looking good Coy! I say keep bra on, your one of the few cars that can pull it off!

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i dont care about the paint on the front end.. paint on bumper messed up, fenders have dents on the top, messed up a little on cutting the sidemarker holes, messed up driver's side fender..

but yeah.. im gonna buy a sheet of vinyl (same bra material) to put where the hole for the license plate goes. or not.. lol!!