coy's integ thread n_n

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
another annual update on TanginaTegra

as some of you may know, i started getting rod knock. i mean, my motor has been thru hell and back.. and did it once more LOL! sadly, it started to give out due to rod knock. after multiple timing belt snaps and being hydrolocked years ago, it was time to retire the old B18B1 with 430k+ miles.

i am now on vtak!

say hello to TanginaTegra2.0 aka the GSRS

B18C1 (rebuilt)
GSR transmission (rebuilt)
about 5k miles on motor/trans
skunk2 intake manifold
Crower titanium dual valve springs and retainers
adjustable cam gears
ITR cam shafts
port and polished intake/exhaust

i have no idea what's been done to the block. as far as i know, it's been rebuilt but not sure if it's been upgraded.

all i need to do now is get a new starter, slave cylinder and definitely repaint the valve cover. i was gonna do teal and purple to keep the B18B1 memory alive but be i was also leaning towards yellow with blue spark wires to give it that spoon look.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
Maybe go textured yellow powder coat with a carbon spark cover and blue hardware like I’ve got on mine?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
Maybe go textured yellow powder coat with a carbon spark cover and blue hardware like I’ve got on mine?

i think I'll just do teal again. i asked my wife and she said whatever color i already have in the garage LOL!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
well, this ends the voyage of my integra. I sold it last month to make room for this!

1988 Toyota pickup

this was actually my first car that I learned to drive in. and also my first manual car (4 speed)
my father bought it brand new in 88, bought a few parts for it and now I have it! the wheels and the camper that my dad bought was still on it when I bought it back when my dad sold the truck back in 2010.

im in the process of restoring the interior. it's really showing its age, being an 88. luckily, the interior pieces are relatively inexpensive.