Custom headliners

Rich-PMS

So after some talkig with the wife about me getting some bride seats, we begun talking about bride fabric. Long story short, would anyone be interested in custom headliners?

I am NOT asking for deposits, or anything like that. But of there's interest my wife is willing to see what she can do to please members.

Gen2 is no problem as my headliner will be test dumby. I can get a gen3 headliner for another test. If there's enough interest we will fund out of pocket to make material for the buyer to apply to their OEM headliner.

Iam NOT selling anything, or offering service. Simply seeing of there is interest. Price would be determined by what you want with what material.

This is solely seeking of there is interest in custom headliners.

Rich-PMS

FYI, wife does NOT have cheap sewing mechine retail value 2 years ago was 2800$

It's a serious machine

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
honestly bro...real bride fabric is hella expensive and our vendors make them i think DCA does

DCA

A Bride headliner is very expensive. It would look awesome but definitely carries a big price tag

Last edited:

Rich-PMS

it's 147 shipped for 78"x62"

being how it'd be going on the headliner it'd be pretty pointless to use super expensive stuff.

the problems i've read about "knock off fabric" is fading, have you EVER seen a faded headliner? i'm not too sure that is possible.

Last edited:

DCA

I sell the real Bride fabric for $131 Shipped for a 1m x .76m piece. If you need more than 1 meter, I can offer a discount as well

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
the one thing id worry about is the possibility of sagging over time. even with the use of 3M adhesive spray, the glue will eventually dry and just lose its grip.

DCA

Use the 3M headliner adhesive it will last very well. Most all hot rod interiors are glued in place and they can last for years