Dallas shops?

DBLDWNFFEMT

Looking for a good shop in the Dallas area, got a issue with my lsvtec that I need looked at. The exhaust cam seems to be frozen and I don't have the time to jack with it. I'm also short on cash so I need the assistance of someone who accepts plastic. At this point the head looks fine aside from the cam, haven't pulled it to look at anything else.

I tried the search function without much luck, feel free to let me know if I merely asked the wrong questions.

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
No problem, check out Texas imports today also. Weekly meets in north Richland hills if you haven't heard of it already

DBLDWNFFEMT

No problem, check out Texas imports today also. Weekly meets in north Richland hills if you haven't heard of it already
We will see, if I'm lucky I can just pop in a new cam, if not I will have a complete rebuild on my hands. The latter of which I can't really afford... at least not back to the way it is now. I'll check that one out too.

OneFastGSR

T1 race development. Don't know if they can give you a good price or anything cause they're pretty high rep so I figure it'd be expensive. But you never know. I'm friends with 2 people that work at T1 and they both know hondas like no other and can do anything you need to be done

DBLDWNFFEMT

T1 race development. Don't know if they can give you a good price or anything cause they're pretty high rep so I figure it'd be expensive. But you never know. I'm friends with 2 people that work at T1 and they both know hondas like no other and can do anything you need to be done
Thanks for the suggestion, will look into them as well.