DB Squad, official pic Thread (4dr)

delfonic

hey guys. i'm new to the boards. from toronto area. my name is lendl neil.

here's my ride.

when i first got it, just painted over the the meshies with some paint. they were dull and the clear coat was peeling. how she looked when she was stored over the 11/12 winter season.

this was the day after i brought her out of storage. and suspension is on. no more 4x4 status.

how she sits now. i just plastidiped my rpf1's white just to see what they would look like. i might powdercoat them in the future. and also put on my itr lip. needs to be paint matched.

delfonic

i just got into integra's this past season. so as of right now, suspension and wheels are the only thing. everything else is stock. skunk2 pro s full coilovers, bwr rear lca, enkei rpf1's 15x7 on falken 912 195/55r15 with bwr extended lugnuts. ignited hids 6k for low beam and 3k for highbeam, skunk2 shifter and that's about it. bought it with 98xxxmiles from original owner. i orignally had a 93 civic si, then a 99 civic si that were both slightly modified. this integra i'm gonna do it slow and right the first time.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Haha yeah thats it. Had we not had the issues we ran into it would've been very close to 600 as we wouldve kept turning the boost up and revving the motor higher. A nearly 20 year old coil was hating life at high rpms lol.