DC5 bose woofer won't fit

405integra

RSX-S owner
So I recently got a DC5 and took the woofer in the spare tire out to do that wire switch, but now I can't fit it back in the spare.

Also I noticed even though before I took it out, it was snug (or so I think) in there, but the middle screw or whatever that keeps it secured wasn't even on. It just seems like it's not even long enough to reach the bottom of the car.

XjoEnX

Whatever you installed is in the way. If the sub fit in there before you removed it, there should be no reason it won't fit back in place. Remove and reroute the wiring you put there.

405integra

RSX-S owner
I haven't installed anything? It's OEM everything as far as I know. But idk and pluckt gtfo if you have nothing to contribute... That stuff is annoying as hell.

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
Ask a question then.

Am i supposed to guess?!

Gtfo lol...wow.

Last edited:

405integra

RSX-S owner
Well if you could infer, you'd understand my problem is the Bose woofer not fitting back inside the spare. I was just pushing it inside but when I try to get one end in, the other end pops back up.

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
Your angle may be causing one side up, one side down. Are you doing this from the outside of the car? Maybe, i can barely, if you can fit inside the trunk, kinda squat in it, and see if you get better angle and more power verticle as opposed to at an angle.