Dedication

cvcrcr99

I would assume that's you tat? Take another pic with the wrapping off when you can. The wrapping makes it look distorted and uneven. I hope that is thewrapping making it appear that way....

gsr_nikhil

Its a little crooked because of the position my bicep and ticep are in. The artist tried to get it more on the bicep.

XjoEnX

It looks completely freehand and jagged man. Not straight at all. You should've taken it to a pro.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Only on Tuesdays. But damn OG, you don't like it at all?! Your approval was all I needed :(
Hahaha! Man, prolly should have thought about that more! It's just a bit out of place for my taste. I'm gun shy about getting a tat becuase I'm worried I won't like it at some point in my life

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Yee, that's why you prolly should have gotten something else or placed it somewhere else. It will be hard to incorporate more tattoos in that area, lol

gsr_nikhil

Hahaha! Man, prolly should have thought about that more! It's just a bit out of place for my taste. I'm gun shy about getting a tat becuase I'm worried I won't like it at some point in my life
Yeah I feel you. I have another tattoo on my chest that was done by a pro but the translation isnt 100% so my body is already tainted lol. And I know what you mean, tattoos are for life. But I try not to regret anything I do and cars are basically my life so I had to show some kinda love lol. I wanted to get an Acura symbol or Honda but my buddy has that and I had to be a little more original.

I enjoy criticism because it helps me see what people don't like about it. Idk if its the picture but IRL it's really not that bad. He drew it and then used that ink to transfer it and then just traced the stencil. Took about an hour all together. I think it might need a little more red at the bottom of the heart. But otherwise I love it haha.

Bring on the hate!

gsr_nikhil

Yee, that's why you prolly should have gotten something else or placed it somewhere else. It will be hard to incorporate more tattoos in that area, lol
Thats the thing, I don't plan on getting anymore in that area. Maybe on the opposite side of my arm..

It's been 2 years since my first tattoo so I'm clearly not in any rush to get more lol