Detailed My Friends 350Z Yesterday

98DC2GSR

98DC2GSR
I do detailing at lexus of clearwater and my friend just recently bought a 350Z and it was really dirty and the paint was really really rough. Gave it an acid bath, Clayed the hell out of it and got all the dirt and stuff out of the paint and now its super smooth, polished it with a high speed buffer, paste wax, scrubbed the interior and shampooed the carpets, also sprayed the engine bay, dressed the tires and buffed the headlights.

94RS

No fucks given.
Come do my car, it's pretty sad looking. :lol:

I've been to that Lexus dealer more times than I can remember though. The valet/porter company I used to work for used to run the service drive. The Indian boss was a total lying dick and they got rid of them in like September, same reason I quit actually lol. I was down at Autoway Ford.

98DC2GSR

98DC2GSR
Come do my car, it's pretty sad looking. :lol:

I've been to that Lexus dealer more times than I can remember though. The valet/porter company I used to work for used to run the service drive. The Indian boss was a total lying dick and they got rid of them in like September, same reason I quit actually lol. I was down at Autoway Ford.
how long ago was that? ive been there for 2 years now. They have changed management and Ken has been gone and they now have this guy who has one arm and is a dick. Brian the GM is really cool and i talk to him a lot and sometimes he lets me hang around with him to see how everything is ran but the way everything is ran now is a joke and is shit.

My friend gave me $80 to do his car too lol

94RS

No fucks given.
That was within the past 6 months, possibly sometime this past August that they let the company I was working for go. I quit last November. The one guy, Bashar.... Total asshole. There was some other guy named Ryan, he was a dick too, but not nearly as bad.

(I meant the management of my past employer :lol:)

98DC2GSR

98DC2GSR
That was within the past 6 months, possibly sometime this past August that they let the company I was working for go. I quit last November. The one guy, Bashar.... Total asshole. There was some other guy named Ryan, he was a dick too, but not nearly as bad.

(I meant the management of my past employer :lol:)
Damn man so we were working there at the same time at some point lol i only work three days a week though cause of school, i go to SPC. I started doing detailing there back in february 2011 but then had to quit for a little bit cause my em2 got totaled and i was going through some stuff, that was in october of 2011 and then started working there again in march of 2012 where ive been there since again. now theres this girl named victoria whos like 21 maybe a little older who is in charge up there now and doesnt know whats going on up there half the time it seems. only valet guy i like up there is craig lol theres all these new guys in valet now and they will bring us cars and not say anything of what it is or who its for ect lol froy gets so damn mad at them lol

drevans_satx

Dylan
I took my aluminum trailer for an acid wash once. Idfk what it is, but that thing was clean!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

94RS

No fucks given.
Damn man so we were working there at the same time at some point lol i only work three days a week though cause of school, i go to SPC. I started doing detailing there back in february 2011 but then had to quit for a little bit cause my em2 got totaled and i was going through some stuff, that was in october of 2011 and then started working there again in march of 2012 where ive been there since again. now theres this girl named victoria whos like 21 maybe a little older who is in charge up there now and doesnt know whats going on up there half the time it seems. only valet guy i like up there is craig lol theres all these new guys in valet now and they will bring us cars and not say anything of what it is or who its for ect lol froy gets so damn mad at them lol
:lol: Sounds like they fucked up when they dropped the company I worked for, I used to tell the techs if I could feel something wrong when taking it back to them.

But I was down at Autoway Ford on 34th St.... It sucked ass, but occasionally I got to drive the GT500s and the black and gold GT-X that drives around downtown St. Pete. That thing's badass, all CF interior.

98DC2GSR

98DC2GSR
:lol: Sounds like they f***ed up when they dropped the company I worked for, I used to tell the techs if I could feel something wrong when taking it back to them.

But I was down at Autoway Ford on 34th St.... It sucked ass, but occasionally I got to drive the GT500s and the black and gold GT-X that drives around downtown St. Pete. That thing's badass, all CF interior.
Yeah i remember them changing valet companies, the whole place is just becoming a nightmare with all the new management -_- ive been going to that shop since i was like 5 years old, my dads been a tech there for like 16-17 years now

98DC2GSR

98DC2GSR
^That.

Just sounds bad for the car.
It can be if you dont know what youre doing, you have to work in sections with it and not let it sit on the car too long or it will burn the paint. It helps break up all the dirty and impurities in the paint when a car is really rough, you get let the acid get on the windows either or else you will burn them