Dippin' Low car club need members!

French-Frye

Hey club Teg like the title says me and some friends are starting a car club called Dippin' Low a car club that doesn't hate or discriminate! We are a club where any and all cars are welcome we are a club that any car your proud of feel free to join! We strive to not be a vehicle or manufacturer specific club we are just into modding cars and building serious rides.

We originated in PA in Lebanon so anywhere is welcome since we are so small we are trying to keep it within PA NJ NY and MD (for now anyway) we don't have many members only 6 right now which is why were reachin out to yous now! So PM me for any details!

We are unofficially sponsored by another company who just got started and will be our personal parts distributor Legendary Performance Group a company who is also not make or model specific.

Dippin' Low find and like us on FB! Become members we plan on taking the car world by storm. And if your just going to hate and talk smack then don't even bother posting, liking the page, or PM'ing me its a waste of both our time. Thank you!

osiris19

I may be able to make it out.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk 2