DIY: Air box mod and Ram air.

leskie_

Just felt like sharing my idea. My goal was to keep the stock airbox and oem look while getting more cool air into the engine. Also couldn't find an intake vent for my bumper light so I made my own. Hope you enjoy.
Btw this is my first post, be gentle.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
nice man! everything looks good.

I would remove the v stack and run the tubing straight to the ducting. The v stack isnt really working by sitting just behind the vent IMO. V stacks are best used in the open air. a hose clamp from the PVC pipe to the duct will probably work better.

JMidgett80

Looking very nice, I was wondering if such mod was possible to do. Turns out it is :) Sadly, the weather where I live is not forgiving, so I prolly won't be trying it out in my car

speedin

The Transporter
Looking very nice, I was wondering if such mod was possible to do. Turns out it is :) Sadly, the weather where I live is not forgiving, so I prolly won't be trying it out in my car
One option is to design a part like the Comptech design that retains the blinker. With the blinker in place it will be safe from most weather as long as the fender liner is kept in place. Here is a link to the 3G version (2G design would be similar).

http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=10918