DIY: Change gauge cluster lights/ Under dash neons

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
OOOOOOOOOOOOH! Thanks for the writeup!

now i'm contemplating on either white or amber bulbs..how fast do they ship the bulbs from that site klutch? estimate of days?

i want to order them by tonight so i can install them this weekend

rexpepper123

thanks! just ordered mine today. was thinking about getting the black light ones but instead when with the blues to match my paint and cd player. thanks for the link!

missboss0708

Altered Image
I did the same in my car with the blue lights but they shorted out a few days later and couldnt get them up and running again...so i bought a blue carbonfiber cluster...u can see it in my album pics...

JohnCarter

I'm having problems with superbrightleds. They shipped one set with no problems. I ordered a second set from their web page and they shipped them to the wrong address and they got returned. They notified me of the return via email and showed the incorrect address. I sent them the correct address via reply email. When I got the shipping confirmation notice, they had again shipped to the incorrect address.

Also, I've noticed some really cheap led's being sold out of hong kong...on ebay, fwiw.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Sorry to hear about your issues... I've ordered from them multiple times and had no issues, maybe you case is a fluke :what: and I wouldn't trust em... You pay for what you get

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
That's another way to do it, but looks uneven in the pics. Don't know what the point is, seems like a lot more work when you can do what is on this diy and get results that are just as good if not better. Just my opinion.