DIY UKDM Tails

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Man you 2dr guys have it good. If you ever wanted some UKDM tails on the cheap, listen up.

Buy these: all clear

Then, follow the team integra guide on painting 94-97's red here, but paint everything except the reverse light and turn signal spot on the clears.

The result; all red tails with clear/white reverse and turn signals, just like the UKDM ones.

I'd do it but they don't make them for 4drs :cry:

In the old DB thread here, user cabezzzdb8 actually had these:

If the red was darker they'd probably look a little better also. But I like 'em.

Last edited:

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
If you goto paint store you can get light pink spray paint and you can paint the corner lights. Make look like the pink hue real ukdm have. I have a set in my basement,made them for winter but they got broken.

Edit: spray the paint in the lid and use a fine tip brush to paint the inside of the tails,that works best.

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
If you goto paint store you can get light pink spray paint and you can paint the corner lights. Make look like the pink hue real ukdm have. I have a set in my basement,made them for winter but they got broken.

Edit: spray the paint in the lid and use a fine tip brush to paint the inside of the tails,that works best.
Nice, good tips. I guess I should have put this in the articles/diy section lol.

xSpRiNkLeZ

ehh, doesnt look legit enough for me haha. i plan on getting the real ones soon :)

michaelz

If the red was darker they'd probably look a little better also. But I like 'em.
these have a altezza look to them = ricey. it doesn't look right since other markets didn't get sedans so a 4 door version with clear corners doesn't really look factory.

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
^^they look great man.

I understand not liking fake crap, but for instance if this was available to the 4drs as it used to be, then I would have a reason to do this considering you can't get ukdm's for the 4dr. At least i don't think I've ever seen them.

Its not like your going out and buying replicas. Its using ability and work to make an individual rendition of the coveted ukdm rear tail lights.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
^ what are you confussed about? That there's a company that make replica stanly rear uk fogs or I own uk replica tails that I made for winter purposes.