Do automatic GSR's exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vTeChGRA78

is there such thing as a automatc GS-R? if there is can you here the vtech as loud as the manual vtech?
how fast do you think the automatic gs-r runs in the quater mile.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
I think this was covered here before if Im not mistaken.. anyways that combination never came to the states but was available in japan and other asian markets i.e. SI VTEC, SIR G .. horsepower was lowered from 180hp to 170hp .. i believe the rev limiter was lowered too.. correct me if im wrong..1/4 times ..no clue.

vTeChGRA78

vtecgra78

cabezzzdb8 said:
I think this was covered here before if Im not mistaken.. anyways that combination never came to the states but was available in japan and other asian markets i.e. SI VTEC, SIR G .. horsepower was lowered from 180hp to 170hp .. i believe the rev limiter was lowered too.. correct me if im wrong..1/4 times ..no clue.
Thank you for answering my question. Wat kind of integra do you have and wat set up do u have under the hood?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
What is the point of this post? You made a post with no subject, and you already had a post going about the same topic.
Also its called VTEC. Not VTECH this is VTECH.

vTeChGRA78

vtechgra78

Ominous G2 said:
What is the point of this post? You made a post with no subject, and you already had a post going about the same topic.
Sorry, if i missed spell V-Tech no 1 is perfect u kno.....Does n e 1 know putting a gsr head in a LS autmatic block will it lose power ("HP") Than a Manual GS-R.... isn't it called LSV-TECH,

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
wow how can he spell it out for you and you still mess it up its vtec and if you put the gsr head on an ls block its called ls/vtec

leungsta

Ominous G2 said:
THANK YOU LOL

leungsta

vTeChGRA78 said:
Sorry, if i missed spell V-Tech no 1 is perfect u kno.....Does n e 1 know putting a gsr head in a LS autmatic block will it lose power ("HP") Than a Manual GS-R.... isn't it called LSV-TECH,
LS-VTEC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kthx

Status
Not open for further replies.