Domino effect electrical issues, need serious help fast!!!

Pos_teg

I have a 1995 integra, I live in PA right in Erie just off of the lake so we have been getting a bunch of snow and very cold.
So my problems started a couple weeks ago. First my power locks quit working, I thought no big deal I can manually lock them. Then shortly after that the passenger window quit working off the passenger door controls but worked fine on my driver door. Then a couple days ago it quit working on my drivers door too. Then today I was driving, stopped for a few minutes n shut my car off. Stated it back up to leave where I was and my blower motor quit working and also my drivers window, well my window was down a couple inches so it is currently down now in the snow we are having getting snow inside the car my battery also took a s*** so I had to replace that today as well. I checked all my fuses and they are fine. I have no clue what the hell could be causing all of this. Please help!!

96LSteg

Jemel
check the options fuse and the other fuses under the hood...that controls the power windows and locks. I believe there is a fuse under there for the heat too...i can't remember

Pos_teg

Yeah there's a relay and a fuse for the heat. I plugged the cooling can relay into it but nothing happened with that either. I don't think I checked the options fuse. I don't get why everything just started fading out tho at different times, it doesn't seem like it would be a fuse? Idk if all the snow has been screwing anything up or not either

96LSteg

Jemel
idk...shit started going bad on my teg...i figured maybe it was because the parts were just so damn old...

jdm0830

Do your lights also start dimming slowly or does your car die quicker with the lights on? I'm trying to figure out if it is the alternator acting up.

Juan