easiest way to get a little more power?

trukiddbebo

what is the easiest and cheapest way to get a lilltle more pep in my stock 95 stock ls?
And what is the difference between a long block and a short block?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
long block is the block and the head, short block is just the bottom block and bare block is just the block without a crank

easiest and cheaest way is to get a header intake and exhaust with a lightened flywheel

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Hmmm...more power, eh? Good question. It has never been asked before. A search would be of no help here, whatsoever. I look forward to the responses.

trukiddbebo

long block is the block and the head, short block is just the bottom block and bare block is just the block without a crank

easiest and cheaest way is to get a header intake and exhaust with a lightened flywheel
thanks for the info, and what is the best companies to get these parts from should i go all skunk 2 or different brands for everything?

NON-VTEC

reroute coolant around throttle body(drops intake temps a tad) PCV delete(cools down intake temps a bit more) and as said before lots of stickers lol

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
thanks for the info, and what is the best companies to get these parts from should i go all skunk 2 or different brands for everything?
do some research on your own, there are lots of reviews here. Also you will get mixed reviews on skunk2 at the moment

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
reroute coolant around throttle body(drops intake temps a tad) PCV delete(cools down intake temps a bit more) and as said before lots of stickers lol
huh coolant has to go through the throttle body for the idle air/fitv to work...its not going to idle very well

jdmaf

theres a sticker that says 10% hp that actually work ;p haha jk but i hear cat backs could give u a little boost

poordc2

i say the best way to gain some power without spending any money unless you dont have tools would have to be taking off your power steering and ac belts and just run the alternator and just strip the interior and you should feel some power but i dont like the idea i just wanted to help you out on your question:lol:

DroolinBuddie

Bolt-ons would be nice...Give it a little more "Pep"...haha. I say Intake and a nice legit exhaust system...Or just Scream really loud each time you shift, It'll make it seem like your going faster? (Jk)