EG Steering Wheel on a DC/DB?

DB7ish

I know that a good deal of EG parts are compatible with DC/DBs. I read on a few forums that DC steering wheels should fit EGs, but no one sounded too certain. So, I just wanted to know for sure if an EG stock steering wheel would be a direct, bolt in replacement for our stock steering wheels. I've also heard that maybe the plugs are different, and it you might need to rewire some stuff to make it work. So, I want to know if anyone has done this at all? Does any one have any pictures or personal experience with an EG wheel? Because I can probably find a black one at the junkyard, which would make my life easier. Not gonna lie, they do look very similar.

EG steering wheel:

DC steering wheel

DB7ish

Also, I'm not too worried about my cruise control buttons. I was thinking on removing them any ways since my cruise control doesn't work.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
eg and dc steering columns are the same. The NRG hub i use is for an eg. Personally, i would get a 96 ITR steering wheel.

DB7ish

Great, thanks. Type R wheel is a minimum of $120 online. I'm just trying to get a black, decent looking wheel for maybe $50, so I figured I would see what OEM wheels are available. We have just about no Integras in the junkyards here, but a few EGs.