>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
ixcocoyxi said:
anyone rolling? i bought my parking spot :thumbs up

oh.. its on May 20th..
bastards... its on a sunday... i work

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
bunch of people from norcaltuners.com are forming a caravan down there

i cant go cause im already going to diego the weekend before that for a friends graduation

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
yeah.. its 10 bucks.. but up front is 20.. and no.. i wouldnt park my shit out on the streets yo! plus.. im rolling with a few friends so we're all gonna park next to each other..

b18c_teg

I think parking spots are sold out, I wanted to go but I think eibach is making money out of this meet by charging parking, it sucks cuz only ppl that paid for a parking spot will be able to get a raffle ticket. I was told parking over at eibach sucks so imagine 300 cars trying to park and shit load of other tegs outside unattended. I would go if parking was free and besides who leaves the teg on the street?

Peruviann

damn i might have to roll cause its soo close to my house lol i hate driving far all only thing i hate is finding parking i really dont wanan leave my car onthe streets

speedin

The Transporter
A NC local is going thier.

The guy with the H22 Mid-engined teg. He got all expenses paid by TI.net and from Members donations. REAL cool shit. If you guys go. Go find the 94-97 white teg with the strangly wide rear end and take a bunch of pix! Its REALLY nice car. Ive had the privlage of seeing it at a meet

b18c_teg

speedin said:
A NC local is going thier.

The guy with the H22 Mid-engined teg. He got all expenses paid by TI.net and from Members donations. REAL cool shit. If you guys go. Go find the 94-97 white teg with the strangly wide rear end and take a bunch of pix! Its REALLY nice car. Ive had the privlage of seeing it at a meet
Yup same here I met him in Murrieta, Ca where he was staying at with a T-I member, that man is just damn smart he showed me all the little details he did to the car and man I was just amazed.